Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Have Since Gotten Hooked

This show Greys Anatomy is stupid. What happened to Scrubs? Did Scrubs get cancelled? I hope not. Cause if I'm forced to watch beautiful people cutting other beautiful people open and suspend my disbelief that they just threw on scrubs but then meticulously applied expensive and tastefully dramatic make up, I want them to at least be funny.

So it's been a while since I've written on this thing. Since then, New Orleans has drowned, Houston has secured yes votes for highway improvement ballot measures for the next decade and Kashmir has been swallowed up by the ground. I think someone is trying to tell us something. Not sure what, though. These natural disasters are so hard to read. The 700 Club always seems to think they can translate. I disagree with them on a regular basis. I dislike television programs with numbers in the title.

1 keep(s) me blogging:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Pakistan that got the brunt of the earthquake and Kasmir not so much? But then I like TV shows like Sealab 2021, so what do I know.