Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tweedling

I did it. I'm twatting. Twerting. Twitting. Whatever.

I'm not doing very well at it.

I originally joined to follow the guy who was posting as Christopher Walken. He made my heart soar in that early Disney movie kind of way. Not like this Wall-E bullshit of the nowadays. But he's gone now. Sad.

If you want to read, follow, obsess over the half-assed nonsense, it's here.

If you want to ditto the Waif's just as half-assed nonsense, it's here.

We both joined the same day without knowing it. Are we those creepy kind of sisters like the ones from The Shining or WHAT? Exactly.

Must off...my sangria need stirring.

14 keep(s) me blogging:

the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

You've been holding out on us, your loyal blog-reading community! Secretly Tweeting away, while we didn't have a clue. How could you?

"Twitter is...anti-climatic."

Yes, yes it is. That's why I only had one for a couple of weeks.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Are you trying to become Ms Confucius? Your twitlog is full of little sayings as if you're talking to your disciples. Absolutely nothing about incidents and accidents.

kara said...

yinyang - i guess i thought between blog and facebook and whatnot, people didn't need anymore from me. i just twatted because i thought you kinda had to to have an account. so very goddamn fucking sorry i disappointed you. can i buy you a popsicle?

goranas - did you feel the need to know more about my incidents and accidents? i felt as though they were overwhelming within the blog...i didn't want it to bleed over. besides, those thoughts (sayings, if you will) really do cross my mind. may as well put them somewheres pointless.

Rachel said...

I signed up for twitter just to see what all the fuss was about and....yawned. I dont get it whats so great about it.

Also, never say "twatting" again. Its disgusting.

Me said...

This worries me.

Macoosh said...

i read your post and sighed and checked out your twitter.

i judge you. even though... it's no surprise that it's hilarious.

but still, twitter. for shame.

erin said...

I have a twitter account, but I never went back after setting it up and making one twat.

Oh well...I'd go and check it out and add you or whatever you do on that site...but I don't want to.

Robert the Skeptic said...

"Danny's Tweeting, Mrs. Torrence"

Charlie said...

From what I gather, people with only 4 or less brain cells understand Twitter. Evolution has truly done an about-face.

Nice wallpaper in the photo, but in the interest of honesty, you and the Waif were rather odd-looking girls. It's a good thing you both grew out of the oddness.

Bretthead said...

I twittererered. For a month or two. Built up some swell followers. Checked out some tweeeeets. Got really really bored of it. And deleted.

Good luck!

stinkypaw said...

I just can't Twitt... blogging is enough and let's not mention FB...

kara said...

yeah, i'm not in love with it. i joined up originally to follow terry from reno 911, but the show got canceled and he went away. now i wander aimlessly.

theWaif said...

I'm the sister on the left. Cause I'm taller than you.

Robert the Skeptic said...

"Their" left... or on the left when we're looking at them?