Friday, December 26, 2008

UPDATE

It was a dead body.

I walked right by him and had no idea. How horribly sad.

And yet...what a perfect place to go.




I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Mine was white for the first time since I can remember. And I get to celebrate it by digging out Brendan's car. I miss childhood.

I hope your weekend is filled with rolling around in Christmas swag.

Cheers.

14 keep(s) me blogging:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Death was right next to you but you only saw beauty. You remind me of an Apollo astronaut. Have you seen In the Shadow of the Moon? Merry Christmas, Missy.

Robert the Skeptic said...

Imagine... going to a graveyard to die. Well, it's one way to eliminate the "middle man".

Woozie said...

Doesn't beat the Los Angeles Santa. Have you ever seen any of the Christmas episodes of Futurama? Seems like Robot Santa arrived 800 years early.

Bretthead said...

So why did you do it?

Rachel said...

Well that sucks. that 15 minutes of fame should have been yours, not the gypsy's.

do you still think snow is beautiful?

Me said...

Certainly a Christmas to remember.

kara said...

goranas - i haven't seen that. should i? does it involved a dead body in space, because i've seen a lot of movies with that main theme lately.

dad - since he had several layers of clothing on too, he does seem like the type to do things logically.

woozie - no shit. that guy was an animal. and the poor 8-year old who answered the door! bet she doesn't believe any more. and yes, i have seen those episodes.

wow - my secret will be buried with him. probably in an unmarked grave since no one's given him a name.

rachel - i really really really don't want that kind of fame. and snow is much less beautiful than it used to be.

or - indeed. or to forget, really.

Gorilla Bananas said...

It's a documentary about the Apollo missions that won an award at the Sundance festival.

Sarah said...

Wow, that's really sad. I'm glad you weren't the one to find him. I imagine that image wouldn't go away very easily. The gypsy can have it.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Another Kara - in Portland, Oregon - Wow!

And, I thought I made up the name for my daughter ;-)

kara said...

goranas - well mebbe i 'll checks it out then.

sarah - it is, isn't it. both sad AND creepy...like that "adopted" uncle you only see around holidays that sits in the corner looking hungry.

kim - oh kim, there are TONS of us. i went all the way through school with another kara and THEN i worked with a kara, but she called herself "car-a" and i was all, 'that's not right' and told her she lost her name privileges. the end.

stinkypaw said...

Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy New Year! Cheers!

AxAtlas said...

I'm still wondering if the Johnson twins ("Twin Towers" who were finally arrested for beating up the homeless) are responsible for this.

The Future said...

You're like me, you just don't notice the obvious sometimes. How sad is that, to have your death just blend in?