Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday is for Nonsense

Can you make it to the end of this?


I can't.

17 keep(s) me blogging:

Jill said...

I made it...and you are funny!!

Gorilla Bananas said...

I got to the end, mainly because the voice had a hypnotic effect on me. I've already forgotten most of the content...something about Kurt Cobain's laptop? I'm glad he did some work in his short life. But was that really you? It's not how I remember your voice. It's as if a hen has turned into a pussycat.

Anonymous said...

huh? what?

Woozie said...

I'm too busy listening to The Grey Album, but the answer to your question is probably not.

tiny sneezer said...

I am commenting because I cannot believe that you do not like the Price is Right - it is classic! But most other things I agree with you on, although I don't have the mouse jumping issue, that must be you.

kara said...

oh jill...yours is the only opinion that will ever count.

goranas - i'm sure my voice doesn't always sound that way. try to make me angry and see what happens.

rachel - i know...sorry.

woozie - i had to google that because i'm not hip to what all's the rage anymore.

tiny sneezer - it's true. i don't like it. i didn't like it with bob barker (the old skeez) and i don't like it with drew carey (he needs to fall off something very high up). so there!

Greg said...

The Cliff Hangers game, the Showcase Showdown, the jumping and overall levity: I can't believe you don't like the Price is Right. It's as American as apple pie. Next time you're over, I'll have to play the Cliff Hangers yodel MP3 that I managed to find on the web.

theWaif said...

So...

She finds a new way
to rant about old people.
How 'bout them apples?

Ms. Salti said...

I wasn't sure if that was you or some voice clip you found online...

You crack me up. I think Kurt inspired a lot of poets back in '94... I think that was the year he died.

The Future said...

Yes to your question because I kept waiting for the punch line. Kurt Cobain was your generation's Jim Morrison. It's important to have someone like that to hang your adolescent emotions on.

stinkypaw said...

Man... your voice... reminds me of someone... can't figure out who... plus I'm sleepy now, weird, huh?

kara said...

greg - that is not the way to ever get me in your home again.

waif - you're banned from haiku land. where i am president. good news is, this helped me figure out how to restart the condicast.

salti - i can't believe that cracked you up. your're an easy crowd and i welcome it.

mum - your FACE is the punch line. i love you, mom.

stinkypaw - who's? who's?

MommyHeadache said...

ooh you have a funny voice...made me feel all giggly...couldn't finish it tho!

Charlie said...

I didn't make it to the end because it never started. And yes, my speakers work.

I bet it was great though, huh.

Me said...

I made it to the end and lol'd more than once.

Robert the Skeptic said...

When I remaster your voice and play it backward, it says "number 9, number 9, number 9..."

Charlie said...

HAH! I figgered it out! You don't click what looks like a "play" button like in every other application in the world--you click on the long green thing. Very ingenious.

As far as your voice, it sounds very sexy [blush]. There's always the chance, though, that in real life you sound like a fishwife.