Saturday, January 02, 2010

Almost home.

Hello friends. I've been neglectful. Sorry.

I'll be back soon, as there are things to say. Yes, that means I've been in Kentucky.

8 keep(s) me blogging:

Robert the Skeptic said...

Almost two weeks in Kentucky. Do you think the experience has "changed" you in any way?

Gorilla Bananas said...

Your father's question is apt. You deserve a Kentucky Fried Spanking for not keeping us informed.

Auri said...

KY... I think any state that has an abbreviation similar to lube is ok by me...

Bretthead said...

I've heard of Kentucky. How are the mojitos? Did you get a massage on the beach? How was the luau? Did I spell that right? I hope you brought sunscreen? Did you dive?

Safe travels my funny blog friend. Best wishes for 2010!!

Charlie said...

I thought Kentucky was still uninhabited. Musta been tough without any Motel 8s.

Ms. Salti said...

Auri is so naughty!

Kentucky is probably worse than Alabama...

stinkypaw said...

The only thing I know about Kentucky, besides the derby is the fried chicken... :-/

Auri said...

just so everyone knows... the first KFC was started here in SLC... not KY (giggle)