Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What Gives?

So I have nothing to write about. Over the last couple of days I've had all sorts of topics flit in and out of my brain like snow...but nothing has stuck (like Oregon snow). I have yet to have everyone show up for work this week so the whole "managing" side of being a "manager" is ruining my life. Well...9 hours of my life a day, but you get my exaggerated idea.

Kansas came home late Saturday after having been away 5 days for his stupid job. Stupid stupid job. It needed repeating. You can't separate two people who are still in the disgustingly mooney phase. It' just doesn't work. It shouldn't be allowed. All it does is make them moonier and then nothing gets accomplished. Mooning kills all ambition. Proven fact. All it's good for is downing two Wicked Gimlets within one Happy Hour at the Vault with The Crew. Yep.


But he came back and the world is set right once more. I know...puke. Well it's been a long time coming for me, people...I've waded through the scourge of the earth to find this one, and if that means I get to be a little mushy, then I think you all can bring yourselves to withhold the rolling of the eyes until you are no longer in my presence. I don't have time for this. Good day.

8 keep(s) me blogging:

Unknown said...

Gag. Gag. Puke. Gag some more.

That's all I got for this post.

Oh, one more thing...

Barf.

The Future said...

Surely there's some form of regurgitation Laura missed but I don't know what it is. Seriously, I'm happy for you. If nothing else, this relationship appears to inspire you to clean. Yay!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Vomitus, vomitii. But also very lovely and oh! and awww. Love is all, after all.

Yep, I've been a-drinkin'. You'd be right, there. All love to the lovebirds!

Macoosh said...

i support your mooniness. you be all gooey and disgusting. we all gotta do it sometime!

also, is kansas what you call him as well or just a blog nickname? i think it's a pretty kickass realworld nickname as well...

kara said...

laura - take your urping someplace else!

future - and it's STILL clean. yay!

sam - oooh, vomiting in latin...that's the classiest. i enjoy drinking. weeknights should always be celebrated with a cocktail.

macoosh - it's mainly a blog nickname, though he has several already. he made the mistake of telling my friend Amy that he went as Hitler to a Halloween party and she's been calling him Little Hitler ever since. These things have to happen organically, you know?

slaghammer said...

I had no idea that “mooning” was considered a courtship ritual. So, do you “moon” each other in public? When you moon, is it a full tandem ankle drop or do you guys just sort of pull your britches down to bun level or, never mind, I don’t want to know. You crazy assed kids today have no concept of propriety. You should be sitting around the fire, poking a burning log with a stick while your chaperone stands ready to slap you up the side of the head for getting cheeky. It’s called “sparking” dammit! On second thought, forget what I said about poking a log, I don’t think you can be trusted with information like that.

Macoosh said...

little hitler is also somehow a fantastic name. i think i'll steal it for when i pop out a boy.

kara said...

slag - it's a state of mind AS WELL as a verb. i'll let you try to decide which one i'm talking about here. and that's me being REALLY generous.

macoosh - When you do, I'll call him LH and send him inappropriate clothing. I'm a really good aunt in that way.