Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Looky Here!

11 keep(s) me blogging:

Unknown said...

Yay, I love polls! Just yesterday I took one to see which dead Lost character I am. Turns out I'm Nikki & Paolo, which was kinda lame.

Really you just need to post. Often. Doesn't matter the topic. We're not picky. Now post, blog monkey, post!

Gorilla Bananas said...

I love it all, baby, you're asking me to choose between apple sauce and maple syrup.

Rachel said...

everything you write is pure gold, sweetnums!

so fucking post already!


in other news, I googled for an image of fevered monkey, and LO! no appropriate image could be had! Shit! Looks like I'm going to have to doctor up my own with Photoshop.

Just what I need, another distraction. Fie on you, woman!

also, love this poll. do more.

Robert the Skeptic said...

niminy piminy !!??

stinkypaw said...

If I keep coming back there must be something here... ;-)

kara said...

waif - if i cared about Lost i would care which dead character you are. but you see how little i care.

goranas - that's easy. applesauce. well...only if it's homemade. though that wouldn't go well with waffles, so maple syrup. but only if it's pure...no extra shit. damnit...i just can't decide!

rachel - "more polls" wasn't an option. sorry. but maybe i will because it took little to no effort. which i'm all about.

but find me that monkey!

dad - i totally stole that term from dylan moran. i heart him.

stinkypaw - it's the polka dots. hypno therapy.

AxAtlas said...

Is this some April Fools Joke? No option for "All of the Above"?

Me said...

I don't think there has ever been anything that I haven't enjoyed you posting. I'm sure there is something that has scared me but nothing that comes to mind. You and I have very similiar blends of humour so how could we not enjoy each others posts, even if my latest one is about water.

The Future said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wanted to vote for all of the above. I think you should assume that's what all who voted for the last option wanted. So you have your marching orders...post already.

Jahooni said...

Have you missed me?

Are you out of cookies?

You need to email me so we can chat on a reg basis over wine or beer or whatever.

Old Knudsen said...

You mentioned nihilism to me and go on about how you don't care about this and that, I see a theme. You are either turning into a teenager, the anti-depressants aren't working or you need a hug from a piss stained Scot, my e-mail is always open.