Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Am A Jerkwad

I haven't written or read a blog-related thing in over a week.

I have, however, just stated the obvious.

I'll get back to it, I promise. Right now I have...stuff.

Yes, stuff.

This is just to let you know that my absence isn't due to my cat living in my neck or anything.

5 keep(s) me blogging:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I've had visions of you to keep me satisfied while you've been gone. You were swimming, riding horses and doing other stuff to keep your butt in shape. I'll keep the illusion going until you tell us otherwise.

Me said...

Take your time, sweetness. We're used to you breaking our hearts ;)

Anonymous said...

You should feel so very ashamed.

Have you been having guilt induced blog-mares? Where your blog forms an alliance with other neglected blogs and starts peppering the internet with written and pictorial untruths about YOU in a bid for revenge motivated attention?

Yes, I thought so.

stinkypaw said...

This reminds me of a quote I've seen:
"If some people didn't tell you, you'd never know they'd been away on
vacation." ;-)

The Future said...

So prove it! The bear with the automatic weapon just doesn't cut it!